The Legend Of Heroes: Kuro No Kiseki II Reveals Movie Poster Design Contest; Fans can win a free copy and get in-game credit
Developer Nihon Falcom has announcement that they will be hosting a special movie poster collaboration that can credit fans in the next The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II.
A translated summary of this event can be seen below, courtesy of our team Ryūji:
Could your poster design appear in The Republic of Calvard? !
In Kuro II, we will be adding three new movies for players to watch. Each movie has its own unique poster, and it’s your chance to have your creation displayed as the movie poster in the Calvard Republic Cinema in-game!
The winners receive the following prizes:
- A B2 format poster of their creation
- The poster will be seen in-game and that person may have a nickname to display on the Kuro II credits
- Winner receives a copy of Kuro II (must specify if you want PS4 or PS5 version upon victory)
Registrations will be accepted from May 19 to July 3.
- Entries must be the original work of the applicant. If you trace or plagiarize one of your entries, it will be promptly deleted.
- Be sure to incorporate the English title of each film into your poster. Do NOT use Japanese in the poster.
- Selected entrants may be asked to provide high-resolution data separately.
- You can submit multiple entries for each film, but entries with the same content will not be considered.
- Please refrain from submitting entries directly based on the official artwork.
- Selected winning posters may have their images adjusted and processed for in-game use. (adjustments for in-game models)
The promotional website provides reference materials and details on all three films; Robin – Lady Justice, My Casa Blancaand FIRE SHARK.
The PlayStation 5 version of Kuro no Kiseki launches in Japan on July 28, 2022. The traditional Chinese and Korean PlayStation 5 versions of the game will also launch on the same day. A Steam launch is also planned on the same date with traditional Chinese and Korean subtitles.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the last entry in the current Trails series, which takes place after the recent conclusion cold steel Arc of Erebonia, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kisekireleased in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Paths in reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there are also a host of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in multiple circumstances, providing an impressive degree of choice for players. The game is currently available in Japan for the PlayStation 4.