Sun Chemical will showcase its full line of digital textile and graphic inks at PRINTING United Expo October 19-21, 2022 in Las Vegas.
“We are thrilled to present our inaugural exhibit at PRINTING United Expo this year,” said Simon Daplyn, Director, Product Marketing, Sun Chemical. “In addition to displaying our full portfolio of solutions, our team is excited to share the latest ink solutions to enable more sustainable printing and underscore our commitment to growing and growing the digital ink market in North America. North.”
Digital inkjet inks for large format printing
Sun Chemical will be showcasing a selection of its Streamline inkjet inks designed for a variety of wide and superwide format solvent or aqueous printers. Direct-to-consumer solvent inks have been specially formulated to be compatible with OE products, allowing quick and risk-free conversions without the need to change machine settings or create new profiles of color. Aqueous inks have been formulated for large format poster applications where high volume, high speed printing combined with high impact images at maximum productivity is required.
Streamline offers a full suite of eco-solvent, solvent-based and aqueous inks along with additional services such as GREENGUARD certification, bulk ink supply systems and field support.
Digital inks for textiles
Visitors to booth #C10907 can also experience Sun Chemical’s wide range of water-based inks for digital textile printing, including:
- Sublimation Inks: These digital sublimation inks allow users to experience the best color and print performance in a range of demanding applications from fashion and sportswear to home textiles, signage and display, and hard surfaces.
- Pigment Inks: Sun Chemical’s water-based digital pigment inks for textile printing make it easy for customers to add value to their printed products by maximizing performance and color fastness on a range of fabrics.
- Reactive Dye Inks: Using the highest quality dyes to ensure the purest color with extended printhead life, water-based reactive dyes give brands greater design freedom , thanks to precise and vibrant colors for cotton, viscose, linen and silk applications.
- Acid Dye Inks: Optimized for the best color and fastness performance on polyamide and silk substrates, Sun Chemical’s water-based acid dye inks can be used for a variety of applications, such as flags, swimming and sportswear, fashion and accessories.
Additional on-screen ink and coating solutions
Sun Chemical offers the widest range of digital inks and coatings available in the world for virtually any inkjet application. Backed by formulation capabilities and application expertise to create new market opportunities for digital printing, Sun Chemical inkjet inks and coatings for OEM partners and integrators can be used for packaging, display graphics, decoration, ceramics and tiles, labels, plastic cards, printing industry and more.
Other inkjet ink and coating solutions on display will include:
- SunJet: As the global inkjet brand of Sun Chemical and DIC, SunJet will showcase its latest developments in inkjet chemistry, including collaborations with OEM partners, system integrators and printhead manufacturers in a number of market sectors, including graphics, decoration, textiles, coding. & marking, publication, commercial, industrial, label and packaging.
- Edible inks for direct food printing: edible inks deliver exceptional color and print clarity and are well suited for small to large businesses and brands looking to bring personalization and enhanced customer experience to their products .
- SunEvo Digital Coatings: SunEvo Digital Coatings are a collaborative initiative within the supply chain that aims to facilitate the evolution of digitally printed packaging and digital label printing, provide workflows improved and comply with printing industry and regulatory standards through technically advanced solutions.
Source: Sun Chemical
The preceding press release was provided by a company not affiliated with Print impressions. The views expressed herein do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Print impressions.